The Andago bridges the gap between treadmill-based gait training and free overground walking!
- Provides therapists with a versatile tool for overground gait training, bridging the gap between treadmill-based and free walking.
- Unique combination of self-directed gait, body weight support, and mobility enables intensive training of various functional mobility and balance tasks.
- Training with constant body weight support within a vertical displacement range, allowing therapists to utilize any accessories that fit within the inner device width, such as steps, ramps, patches of various surfaces, balance boards, etc.
- Therapists can utilize a selection of training modes and parameters to adjust challenge and provide scalable therapy, catered to each patient’s need.
- Therapists can take over steering of the Andago at any time, for example to support gait initiation or to nudge the patient in a specific direction.
Self-Directed Gait with Body Weight Support
This empowers patients with the unique opportunity to walk physiologically and safely wherever they wish to go, through doors, from room to room.
This opens up a new perspective in overground therapy, enabling intensive training in a wide range of task-specific gait exercises (e.g. starting, turning, stopping, avoiding obstacles) in various daily-life environments.
Safe and Efficient Therapy
Patients train confidently while therapists can focus on creating and maintaining an optimally challenging therapy, which opens the possibility for efficient group therapy settings under limited supervision.
Fast patient setup and automatic lift allow therapists to optimize training time.
Upright and Hands-Free Gait
Upright and hands-free, patients are thus able to train with full hip extension and balance reactions.
The Andago’s independent left-right body weight support enables proper lateral weight shift, a crucial component of gait and balance training. Asymmetric body weight support setting can be used to increase postural support on one side for patients with asymmetric functional impairment.
No Infrastructure Modification, Flexible Use from Room to Room
No dedicated space is needed as it can be used flexibly in different spaces.
Its intuitive workflow allows for a quick and easy therapy start and simple integration into clinical routine. The display of key training results and export of data via USB enable training progress documentation for clinical decision-making and for health insurance providers.
Use Straight Out of the Box
Quick and Easy Therapy Start
Patients Are Empowered to Push Themselves Without Fear
Fewer Resources Needed
The Continuum of Gait Rehabilitation (Other products from Lower Extremities Solutions)
Service og support
Service er svært viktig når det gjelder medisinsk utstyr. Det blir stadig flere gode produkter på markedet, men jo mer avanserte de blir jo viktigere blir det at distributøren innehar et godt serviceapparat som tar kunden på alvor. Vi jobber for at alle våre kunder skal oppleve at Timik er en seriøs serviceorganisasjon. vi har like mange ansatte på serviceavdelingen som på vår salgsavdeling, og alle våre serviceingeniører har gjennomført servicekurs hos våre produsenter. Vi tilbyr serviceavtaler, kurs og opplæring.
Vi tilbyr skreddersydde servicekontrakter for å optimalisere utstyrets ytelse, pålitelighet og sikkerhet. Å drive forebyggende vedlikehold viser seg alltid mer kostnadseffektivt på lang sikt for våre kunder.